Follow That Arrow!

Motivational Moments are brought to you by Timeline Antiques & Collectibles at 3323 Line Avenue

“Your attitude determines direction” 

Mentality is 90% of the battle. The other 10% is physical!

If you have a positive outlook, and you’re determined to make the most of any situation you will ALWAYS land on your feet. You may take a few tumbles, get some scratches and bruises too, but you’ll still walk away on top.

When you go in already feeling like there’s no point, you lose! Who wants to try to help someone who can’t even be bothered enough to care?

Your attitude is up to YOU, not others.

~Biskie

Recently Played

Jessies GirlRick Springfield
9:01am
MargaritavilleJimmy Buffett
8:49am
Crazy On YouHeart
8:42am
The JokerSteve Miller Band
8:34am
Message In A BottlePolice
8:22am

Most Popular Posts