Ryan Radio, ever alert for comforting, useful information, notes today is National Peanut Butter & Jelly Day.
Research finds that
– four years, two months is the average age we experience our first peanut butter and jelly sandwich.
– 50% of us regularly eat peanut butter and jelly sandwiches.
– 53% of us say half peanut butter and half jelly is the perfect ratio for a sandwich
– 36% of us eat bananas and peanut butter
– 10% of people eat bologna and peanut butter-but no stats for PB&B (Peanut butter & Bacon)
– On average as adults, we consume 3 peanut butter and jelly sandwiches every month and over the course of life we will eat 2,984 peanut butter and jelly sandwiches.
Take comfort that these statistics are comfortably trustworthy…and have another peanut butter and jelly sandwich!