Ryan Radio notes that today is National Puppy Day. This information reveals what women think regarding men with dogs.
– 24% of men are perceived as sexier when they are seen holding a puppy; men holdingsmall and medium-sized dogs are perceived as 3.4% sexier by women; – men holding large dogs are perceived as 2% sexier by women.
– men holding small and medium-sized dogs are perceived as 8.5% more trustworthy by women
– men holding large dogs are perceived as 12% more trustworthy by women.
– 13% of men are seen as more attractive if they are holding a puppy
– 14% of men are seen as more trustworthy if they are holding a puppy
So, this information, such as it is, RRP concludes: it seems at least possible a canine companion might help any given man become a lucky dog.